8 Tips for a Better Relationship with Money
- Analyze and eliminate the unhealthy money beliefs from your childhood.
- Do not use spending as an antidote to your painful emotions. Deal with your feelings instead.
- Make a commitment to improve your financial situation.
Do not be afraid to learn more about money.
- Know exactly where all your money is going by keeping a spending log.
- Set up a budget and stick to it.
- Think and believe that financial success is possible.
- Do not hold tight to your money - be willing to give some away.
- Be grateful for all you DO have.